Saturday, March 22, 2014

JLT....

You Scored as Strong Egoism
Your life is very much guided by the concept of <b>Egoism</b>: You work primarily to promote your own interests. <br><br>“I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.” <br>“I am not primarily an advocate of capitalism, but of egoism; and I am not primarily an advocate of egoism, but of reason. If one recognizes the supremacy of reason and applies it consistently, all the rest follows.” <br>--Ayn Rand <br><br>More info at <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Arocoun">Arocoun's Wikipedia User Page...</a>
Hedonism
100%
Strong Egoism
100%
Justice (Fairness)
90%
Apathy
80%
Nihilism
60%
Existentialism
55%
Utilitarianism
50%
Kantianism
45%

Divine Command
0%

1 comment:

AshenGlow said...

Hain? Brain food? Sab theek hain na? ;)